Thursday, September 2, 2010

Don't mess with me and my seat.

Not much to say but... I guess in this case I'll just give you a run down of my day today.

So in my math class, I've been sitting in this one seat because it's up front. Two reasons for that 1) I pay attention better, and 2) I can actually see the board. I'm not the tallest person out there, and sitting in one of the other rows in this particular classroom makes it pretty hard to see oh, and least half of the board (people's heads and things getting in the way).


^^randomish image^^
Anyway, first day of class, chose my seat. Next day of class, this guy takes it. I ended up sitting in the very back of the classroom - like so far back you can't even hear the instructor. So I determined to make it to class early next time and make sure that I got my seat back. Got there with 20 minutes to spare, sat next to the door, and then got my seat. The guy sat two seats away from me. Today, I got there again with 20 mins to spare, sat by the door, and the guy walks by and like gives me a look. Okay, what is it, his time of the month? o.O So I get into the classroom and take MY seat. (Haha, I'm waay too possessive over that spot). And he sits down right next to me, when there are like three spots available in a row.

I mean maybe it's stupid, but I literally can't see in this classroom unless I'm in the front row. And he's a guy, so he should let me have the seat :P. I'm thinking he either A) wants my seat, or B) just can't find the right one (like Goldilocks - lol he's got blonde hair too), even after four class sessions. Or, maybe he IS Goldilocks and my seat is like the little bear's chair! :O I guess that would make me the baby bear....I think maybe I am being way too possessive over my spot lol. But I want that spot. Don't mess with me and my spot. :P

Next guy in the "GTRBTEC" lineup. If you must swoon over a manly movie character, I suggest one of these.

#2: Prince Char (from Ella Enchanted, played by Hugh Dancy)

Char (Charmont) is the prince of Lamia, and one day while he is making an appearance at a mall opening, he gets chased by fangirls, and runs into Ella. He is intrigued by her - her attitude, her opinions, and her kind heart. Later he runs into her again and ends up accompanying her on a journey, and during that time they fall in love. No spoilers after that point, in case you haven't seen the movie. He's charming, daring, strong, but also has a quiet side :) And he's not afraid of commitment.






Random pic next. A Scottish (?) lady o.O

1 comment:

  1. bwahaha that guy is probably possessive like you are. if this is college, then yes no one gets their own seat. it's funny when you take one seat and then keep moving around XD confuses everyone around I swear. But you gotta think of other things
    1) he's either goldilocks
    2) just a douche
    3) has the hots for you
    XD

    ReplyDelete