Monday, September 13, 2010

Opinions?

I am thinking about buying a rose ring, and I can't decide right now, so I need opinions! Which one of these looks most like the rose from Beauty and the Beast? Pics of the rose are below.

Ring 1
Ring 2
Ring 3



So what do you think? I want to get one to wear to see Beauty and the Beast on two weeks when it's in THEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED??!?!?!?!! LOL, yes I am excited, in case you were wondering. So give me your opinion if you have one please! I have to get it in the next few days to get it here in time. :)

2 comments:

  1. Let's see... I would say out of the 3 you posted this is the winner.
    But also there are other ones I saw
    this, this, this, this, and this. Lol I know there are a few options, but I compared them to the Rose in the cartoon :3 Happy Hunting and I am also excited about it! >W<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered that one (the one you voted for)! :P I'm hoping it gets here by the 29th! Are you going to see it in the theater?

    ReplyDelete