Thursday, September 2, 2010

Justin Bieber is in my class

No joke. Like you have no idea.

First off, not a Bieber fan. I don't have Bieber fever - I'm actually quite healthy.

Anyway, since I've been in this class, I haven't really seen the faces of everyone because it's a huge class and I'm pretty focused on my own thing when I'm there. But my instructor showed up to class a few minutes late this morning, so all of the students were waiting outside.

I'm standing there, minding my own business, and Justin Bieber walks by. I was like "Waah?" and then I went back to minding my own business. And he walks by again. I swear - same height as Justin Bieber, same age as Justin Bieber, same attire as Justin Bieber, same hair as Justin Bieber, same FACE! Hair, facial structure, eyes, mouth, smile, everything. You have no idea. I was seriously looking around for cameras - maybe I was on a prank show or like I Get That a Lot. So Justin Bieber goes and stands with a few other younger teen boys that are in the class. I stopped paying attention. And then he starts talking. HE SOUNDS LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER. I look over at the girl next to me, and she's texting, so she didn't notice. I look back and Justin Bieber takes his hat off and - wait for it - does the hair flip. O.O

^^ That with a college algebra book in his hand and a backpack.

It was too weird. I mean I'm really good with facial recognition - it's one of my "skills" lol, like if I've seen you somewhere before even if its been years, I will remember you, your name (if already met you), and where we saw each other. I've never thought someone was a celebrity before. I don't go to the mall and go OMIGOSH MEGAN FOX everytime a skinny girl with blue eyes and brownish black hair walks by - even if they do look like Megan Fox. This was legit.

Justin Bieber is in my class.

1 comment:

  1. Go up to him next time and say "How are the tours going?" XD Kidding. Strange though take a pic next time. that's weird. i thought he's Canadian.. @_@
    but I don't have Beiber Fever, I just think he's such an adorable little kid XD

    ReplyDelete