Sunday, September 19, 2010

Commercials, part deux or trois

More commercials! I spent most of the day today on the couch feeling sick so I watched a lot of tv. So I thought I'd post some more of the interesting commercials I saw that stuck out to me.

Target hat commercial
lol I totally wear hats

M&M's commercial
.............m&ms.................

Fiber One Commercial
Fiber one is actually really good...

Talking Pothole Commercial
Oh shoot, I ain't got no cell phone!

So today in math class....you know, the one with Justin Bieber? Well today in class he told the teacher that he had to miss an upcoming class, and asked if he could still get credit for it because he was going to be performing in a concert. The teacher said yes - if you were one of the Jonas Brothers. lol

well I thought I had a lot more to say but I guess not...so.....kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment