Monday, September 6, 2010

I need money.

Here's some stuff I'm currently drooling over on etsy.

Peter Pan Necklace
My favorite book ever! besides Pride and Prejudice
Aladdin Necklace
i waaaaaaantssssssssssss very badly
Wonderland Tea Party Necklace
it's so pretty and cute!
Bambi Pendant
:)
Stitch Necklace
Reminds me of my puppy.
Queen Victoria Necklace
I'm a huge fan of Queen Victoria. As weird as that may be o.O

Yeah so when I have moneys I'll have to start buying stuff. I bought a few rings last week (they're in the mail):
Minnie Mouse ring 1
Minnie Mouse ring 2
Rose ring

So I think I have to do something in order to get said money, since I don't have a job and I'm hardly babysitting anymore these days (partly by choice). I've got a few items for sale in my Etsy shop:



I have tons more though - about two years ago I went a little nuts making jewelry with food charms like donuts, poptarts, slices of pie, fruits, etc and that's what they're from. I will probably add more on their so people can see more of what I've done. If you want anything custom made I can do that too! :P That was a shameless plug :P

Random pic! Elizabeth and Will from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, one of my favorite movies EVAR and one of my favorite couples ever :) Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment