Sunday, September 19, 2010

You know what gets on my nerves....

Parents who spoil their kids, particularly when their kids will only eat what they want. Ever heard of parenting? Yeah, that's your job. It's not that hard to make them eat healthy food or different food. Just don't give them the option and trust me, when they realize they're not getting what they want and then get hungry enough, they'll eat anything.

Anyway, the reason I'm venting about this is because of this commercial . It's ridiculous! Parents shouldn't have to trick their kids into eating vegetables!

Oh and then there's this Pediasure commercial. That's even worse! Her diet starting to affect her health and brain development! And the woman just buys the little pediasure bottles which only "help" fill the holes. The girl's still gonna be behind and now she's spoiled too.

Am I crazy for thinking this? I mean it's no wonder America is so obese!

This is a good vegetable/children related commercial. The girl knows she's eating vegetables and is even willing to share the news with other people. Her parents are raising her right in that respect and I bet her diet won't negatively affect her health and brain development. Sheesh.

Well that's all for this post, I'll probably blog again and add something later. Something more positive. :)

Eat your vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment