Tuesday, September 14, 2010

To Infinity and Beyond!

I totally want to do interval notation now! LOL my math teacher was explaining interval notation today and he says (in a Greek accent), "You put the closed bracket, 2, comma, then infinity and an open parentheses - to infinity and beyond!" pauses. "I enjoy Toy Story 3." :P

I am so excited to see TinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue! I've always been the biggest fan of Peter Pan, and of course fairies - if you don't believe that's just sad! :'( Anyways, I love me some fairies and Neverland, and I was really stoked when the TinkerBell/Disney Fairies books and merch came out in 2005. I read some of the books (as many as I could :P).
Vidia is my most favorite character of them all, and they're finally actually featuring her in the new movie AND they're putting Vidia into the Disney parks! EEEEE! Haha lol

So keeping with the movies theme, here's my list of movies that I want to see!

#1 - Beauty and the Beast!

It's being re-released into theaters this month. I've never seen it in theaters so I am sooooo happy about that!

#2 - Tangled.

Need I say more? I can't wait to hear the songs! The new trailer premieres tomorrow online.

#3 - The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader.


I'm taking my little sister to see it the day it comes out as her birthday present :) I love Narnia.

#4 - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
I am a diehard Pirates fan :D While I'm disappointed about Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann won't be in it, I don't think they could be in it because of the ending of the third one. You know what happens. But I am annoyed about the possible love interest with Penelope Cruz and Jack Sparrow because A) Jack Sparrow is not a "love" kind of guy, and B) I don't like Penelope Cruz. I can't understand a word out of her mouth. But I am being optimistic, and I hope they prove me wrong with whatever doubts I have.

My Etsy shop/item was featured in this treasury!

Random prediction - you know how popular owls are right now with clothes, accessories, jewelry, etc? I think it's going to get super big in the next month.

I feel like I need to put something here...oh yes random picture! Whoopi Goldberg as Shenzi in her one night performance in The Lion King on Broadway! Super awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment