Friday, August 27, 2010

Back to Ballet!

I'm starting Ballet I tomorrow! YAY! I haven't danced seriously since I was about 13, but I had 5-6 years of ballet training for the Royal Academy of Dance. So.....I've been missing it for the last few years but my priorities have been voice first then acting, so dance has been on the back burner for a while. Plus, since I started college last fall (2009) I have had a ton of people randomly asking if I'm a ballerina o.O Not sure why, but my French teacher, two girls in my French class, four people in public speaking and a few other people have all asked me, so I thought maybe it was a sign (lol) to get back into it. Anyway, I got into a class at the college this semester and it begins tomorrow! :D

I'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the dance will be a really good leg up in musical theater auditions and upcoming Disneyland character performer auditions (the whole Disneyland character performer auditions thing is all depending on whether or not I go to CalState Long Beach for my last 2 years of school).

So in this post, I'm going to post a bunch of ballet pictures to get me even more excited haha! I'm not exactly sure that's a good idea, but I'm going to anyway.













That kind of counts as my random pic...so there you go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment