Monday, August 16, 2010

I need to name my car!

Ok so I bought it about 3ish weeks ago, and it has yet to be named. Here's a pic:
Yellow 2002 Ford Escape if you want to search more pics. Anyway, it needs to be named. It is a girl, so no boy name suggestions :P

Here are some names that have been suggested: Penelope, Alice, Lucy, Chelsea, and Cali (short for california).

Penelope, because in the movie James McAvoy sings "You are my sunshine", but my mom says it reminds her of a pig, so I'm leaning away from it now.

Alice because it's cute and simple, and Alice in Wonderland has blonde hair.

Lucy because I love Narnia and she's really cute! :P

Chelsea, because she's my favorite character from That's so Raven and I'm an Anneliese Van Der Pol fan.

Cali because it's short for CA and that's where I want to move back to. I miss it :'(

Suggestions? Votes for any of the other names? It's a girl car so no guy names :P

No comments:

Post a Comment