Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nemo :'(

I will never eat caviar. I just can't do it. I see eggs, I think Nemo :'(

How can you look at these and then eat caviar?





:'(

I'm the same way about eggs in general. It's just weird for me, eating something that hasn't even been born yet....I'll eat them in things, like recipes like cakes or whatever, but not straight eggs. Is that crazy?

This all seems kind of random, but I went to afternoon tea with a friend the other day, and we were served cucumber sandwiches that had caviar on top. I didn't have any of them because of this Nemo thought. It might sound stupid but I was wishing I could take them home and put them in water and save them...if only that would work. And I don't eat any seafood period, but I bet you could guess why.

Random pic............um............it's Rachel Hurd-wood. She's like super gorgeous. She was Wendy in the 2003 live-action Peter Pan.

1 comment:

  1. yay you didn't disappear!! <3
    I totally get you with the caviar! I don't eat fish, but that's just because i can't.
    fish are friends not food. :D

    ReplyDelete