Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of school!

w00t! w00t! Yeah so Tuesday was the first day back at school for me. My second full year in college, but last year I didn't get the full year's amount of credits because I had to take two highschool-level math classes. It was technically my senior year of high school, and kinda like my freshman year of college all rolled up into one :/ So I'm just going to say last year was my senior year and this year is my freshman year. Capiche?

Back to the subject. Tuesday was my first day back, the first day of my first year of all-college classes. I'm taking College Alg - my last math class EVER! - French 2, English 2, and Ballet. No cute guys in any of my classes so far, unless one has late entry :( haha Anyway, I really need to get back into the habit of having a normal sleep schedule because ever since the summer began, waaay back in May I've been all off and I have to get up at 6 every class day this semester, so I'm gonna need mah sleep! That's actually exactly what I should be doing right now - sleeping. But I'm all distracted, tomorrow's the second day of class, and I'm like not taking school seriously yet. I'm still in the summer state of mind.

Oh random tidbit - in my French 2 class there's me, and another girl, who both have pretty much the same name. At least it sounds the same in French accents, so my teacher says she needs to come up with something else for me. My classmate suggested Wendy (lol) because we did a Peter Pan skit for our final in French 1 and I played Wendy, and my other classmate suggested "la petite sirene". Betcha can't guess what that means :P

I'm taking some meds right now for dizziness (been getting dizzy when I drive) and I think they're making me kind of hyper. I'm typing super duper fast right now and I feel like I can't really control it o.O But I should really be getting to sleep for school tomorrow.

Starting with this post, I'm going to do a "Guys that are better than Edward Cullen" series. LOL don't take it the wrong way if you're a Twilight/Edward fan.

Guy #1: Westley (Dread Pirate Roberts) from Princess Bride, played by Cary Elwes. (BTW this is not in any particular order from best to worst or anything, just as I think of them.

Westley is a farm hand who works for Buttercup's family (assuming). He and Buttercup fall in love, and Westley goes away to try and earn enough money for the two of them to marry. He never returns, but we see him later as The Dread Pirate Roberts, who saves Buttercup from marrying the ugly and evil Prince Humperdinck. He's charming, quiet, noble, and he guard Buttercup with his life. <3 And I just have to put this in, but he's way better looking than any of the guys in the Twilight movies. :D




So there's my first GtrBtEC pick. Hope you like.

Random pic! These are some super cute earrings I found on etsy.com. They remind me soooooo much of Disneyland! Ah it's been way too long and I need to go again asap.

1 comment:

  1. Any guy who isn't Jonas Bros or Zac Efron are so much more attractive than Edward Cullen :P

    those earrings are ADORABLE!! >W<

    And hot guys in college are usually douchebags so you gotta be careful. I would say go for the nerdy guys who look like they could be cute if it weren't for their hair or something. Those ugly ducklings usually grow up to be hotties.

    ReplyDelete