Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Summer heat in October :o

I can't believe it's already October! Where did August and September go?? The really weird thing is that here where I live, it's usually begun to snow by September. Today the weather was 83 degrees! I am absolutely LOVING it! Of course I am looking forward to the fall/winter weather because it means I can wear cute scarves, coats, and boots :P I would prefer the heat though.
Oh, a little sidenote - anyone else on Twitter? My twitter is HannahBurlew so feel free to find me on there and add me. I've got my posts hidden from people who aren't approved but as long as you're not a 45 year old creeper dude, I'll add you. :)

Since I'm here I thought I might as well post some info about my online pages and things. First of all, I have an Etsy shop - JuicyJewelryStore. You probably already know that (if you've been on the blog before), but in case you're new, there you are! I make polymer clay jewelry like donut earrings, eggs and bacon, hostess cupcakes, and more! I just made my very first sale on Sunday night and I was so psyched! I hope the buyer will be pleased with his purchase. I just sent it out today so it should be there before too long. I've been considering sending a few "sample" products to bakeries and places like that who might appreciate them. What do you think?

Random note! I went to Walmart today to get some bubble wrap to wrap the earrings I sold in before they shipped. All they had were these huge rolls so that's what I had to get....but they were PINK!! How cool is that? Colored bubble wrap. :P I think I'll have to take a pic of it. It's in honor of the breast cancer research going on right now. Speaking of that...or related to that......

My best friend's mother died from ovarian cancer over a year ago now, and she's running in a race to support her family and research for ovarian cancer. Here's the link to the little site she's got up: Run for Her . Please please PLEASE support her if you can. She's doing something very noble and it's all in memory of her mother. You can't imagine what it will mean to her if you can help her out. Even in the smallest amount, like even if you can only spare 20 cents. :)Well that's all I got right now... I'm like uber-depressed and I hate it because I almost never get like this but it's like I'm mad because I'm sad and that makes me sad, which again makes me mad.....I need a pick-me-up.

1 comment:

  1. first of all,
    Hot autumns are nicer with a swimming pool lol

    Also I am going to PM you on FB about a future event I'm planning. Such cute things! ^^

    Finally I personally know a couple of people who have had ovarian cysts and my mother might possibly have ovarian cancer :P I will donate for sure! I don't have much, but it's something.

    ReplyDelete