Friday, October 8, 2010

a post of random proportions

So I haven't posted random stuff in a little while. Well I guess that's debatable depending on how your mind works o.O But anyway, here is a little post about random stuff! Are you ready?!?!

THE LION KING DIAMOND EDITION IS COMING OUT NEXT YEAR. OMGsh. It's like my 3rd favorite Disney movie! Little Mermaid/Beauty and the Beast, then The Lion King. Then Sleeping Beauty. I think. There's just waaaay to many awesome Disney movies to choose from to list my favorites after TLM BATB and TLK. Anyways I saw the commercial for it online and I got all excited. I bought something this morning before I knew about this that has to do with The Lion King but I don't have it yet so no pictures :/

I love Mufasa. He is the single most amazing male character ever made. I just hear that name and I shudder. *Mufasa...Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa!* lol I am SUCH a dork. But he really is the best.

And.....my next birthday (early spring next year) my parents have already told me what they're going to give me. The Lion King (pretty much the BEST stage musical ever, other than POTO according to everyone) is coming here on their national tour. So I get to go see it!!!! Yay for all of this crazy Disney-ness!

This is just a random commercial, something a little funny to brighten up your day a teensy bit. Dibs on the plaid ones.

Other than that, TANGLED looks amazing...especially the new trailer they released last month. The first trailer was fine, it looked funny, but the next trailer has that powerful more epic feel. I'm liking what they're doing with Rapunzel's personality in terms of originality.

Went to my first high school football game tonight, even though I'm no longer in high school. I know that sounds weird but it never really appealed to me before like this year. Anyways, I don't know much about football so whenever the people in our stand started shouting my friend and I were yelling random things we had heard from movies with football scenes, like: "I LOVE FOOTBALL!" and "KILL THE LANCERS!" from a Cinderella Story. It was fun and during halftime they had these "Junior Cheerleaders" come out and do a routine with the high school cheerleaders (who all looked like they were 12 o.O). And they danced to "Best of Both Worlds" from Hannah Montana. It was cute and suiting for the age group, but it was just really depressing to see all of those little girls dancing to Miley's music considering how much of a.....well, you know what she is.

Well that's all I got for now, I should be getting a lot of sleep because I have to go to dance class tomorrow morning and then babysit tomorrow night and I won't have much chance to relax.

Remember who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment