Thursday, October 14, 2010

Everywhere you look, I'm standing in the spotlight!

I just can't WAIT to be king!
Here's my new Simba hat! Lol I love it. It has this little bit that sticks up like Simba's hair, but you can't see it in the photo. And I'm making a weird face :P

Anywayssss, this is kind of a Lion King post. Why? Because it's awesome. Like duh.

In case you didn't already know, Whoopi Goldberg did a one-night-only performance in TLK on Bway wherein she played a bunch of different roles in the show. Here's the video, which is hilarious.


I'm so excited to see it next year!!!!!! lol

In other news, my Etsy shop is really starting to come along I've had 7 sales now and I've been listing a bunch of new times (16+) and even made some custom items for a customer. !!!! Yay!!!! I need the money.

In other other news, I had to get a wig to wear for this costume party scavenger hunt I'm doing with my church (I'm a hs leader and that was my job for the event). So I picked this one, which of course is not the highest quality wig but I'm not keeping it or paying for it myself so I'm not worried.

Well....I thought I had a lot more to say but....guess not...so...kay bye!

2 comments:

  1. yay etsy sales!! so glad it's working out for you!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. and also

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pumpkin Pie earrings!! >W<
    sucks so much i have allergies to certain metals T^T

    But I see you has a pendant as well <.< tempting.

    ReplyDelete