Monday, July 5, 2010

It's so FLUFFY!!!!!!!

I'm gonna die!!!!! LOL, that's from Despicable Me. The little girl, Agnes, is so cute that I'm going to see the movie just for the "fluffy" parts! She reminds me of Boo from Monsters Inc. Here's a link to her "fluffy" lines. Yeah...

So I was playing around with photoshop tonight. I injured my knee on the treadmill last night, so I didn't run tonight and therefore I had lots of energy and couldn't get sleepy. So I spent a few hours doing nothing and here's what came up with! :P The first photos are what I began with, and the one following is what I did to it.



And y'all know I'm not a Twilight fan (on the third transformation pic) so don't freak out. I was just bored.

So that's about it, I'm about to zonk out now (as I should) but yeah.....And a random note, but I want a Mary Poppins "Jolly Holiday" costume. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! You are so talented!!! I would LOVE for you to work on some of my pics XD sorta jk. :P

    How did you hurt yourself??
    I saw the previews and Agnes is SO LIKE ME when I was her age!! XD I still act that way, but hahaha not SO bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Well I was on the treadmill and then I jumped off to grab the phone, and I thought I had turned the treadmill off when I did. Then I literally jumped back on but it was still running to I slipped and came down on one knee. It doesn't really hurt that much anymore but there's a huge bruise :/

    LOL she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete