Thursday, July 8, 2010

LiLo behind bars! More Miley craziness

Will it ever end? Probably not.

Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to spend 90 days in jail starting July 20th, according to People.com. She started crying in the court room and really just ended up looking like a bigger mess than before. I blame her mother for a lot of it. She won't admit to any of Lindsey's issues and won't help her daughter overcome any of them. Anyway Freaky Friday was on Disney Channel this week so it was a little weird for me to see. Because it was from her prime time in her career and right now she's the lowest she's ever been.
And then there's her little mini-me, Miley! Oh boy. I just saw a bunch of pics of her trying to be dangerous, edgy, and sexy. She's been simulating girl-on-girl kisses during performances and also girl/guy kisses. It's not working Miley! You just look like a cheap stripper. It's so disappointing because so many kids look up to her!
Miley's first look comes complete with booty shorts and a stripper hat! The second looks like trailer trash trying to be...I dunno, a vampire or something.

And there's Britney....who I won't even start on....oh and Hilary Duff too. She sure sunk low. I think Alyson Michalka is waaaaaaay down there now. She just doesn't get the same amount of attention because she was never that famous.

*Giselle voice* Oh my goodness......

Random pic. WDW in Florida. Really pretty!!! But I 'm a DLR girl. Represent.

1 comment:

  1. Oh No! Not Alyson!
    *sigh* It's all because the people who have these girls signed to contracts. Paparazzi I just found out are informed by the agents of the stars where they will be and what they do. How they dress and everything. Is why I don't wanna be famous. I'm watching my cousin slowly becoming less and less famous which means we can maybe finally have some family time. *sigh* fame is a drug that people just can't let go of when the time comes around XP

    ReplyDelete