Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Tangled" Trailer - Finally!

So FINALLY the first trailer for Disney's "Tangled" has been released. I've only been waiting for this for what.....like 2 years?!?! Anyway, in a previous post I mentioned that the animation (of what had been released so far) looked too much like the Barbie movies in style. Let me just say, I was wrong. The animation is like one billion times better, and far surpasses (from what I've seen in the trailer) Barbie, Shrek, and UP. I now have super high hopes for this movie. Both of the main characters look cute. Here's the newly-released trailer:



Thoughts?

Random pic: Mia Wasikowska (hope I spelled that right) from Burton's "Alice in Wonderland. I really like the smokey eyes on her.

3 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT for Tangled! Mandy Moore is the VA for Rapunzel! I believe El Capitan are planning for another attraction for that film, but I don't know what I have in store from them since I'll be transferring :P
    It looks FANTASTIC!! X3 Are you gonna dress up to go see it?? I have such an awesome dress design for that film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!!! I'm wondering though if they'll have the characters sing, because they haven't done that yet with a 3D animated film. I'll probably dress up if I can make it opening night! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! :D Do you know which theater?? I'm gonna see if my current co-workers will hook me up with free tickets. :D

    ReplyDelete