Sunday, June 6, 2010

Disney Casts REVISED

So I posted one of these a while back - feel free to comment opinions and etc: Disney Casts.
Well I've made some changes to it on the actual blog and also I'll put some here.

Instead of Natalie Portman as Belle....I changed my mind to Emily Blunt. I think she is a waaaaaay better actress and is more "European", which I'm thinking is more "Belle".


Actually I just saw her in The Young Victoria, which was amazing. Rupert Friend (Keira Knightley's current boyfriend) was pleasantly surprising. He's such a sucky character in Pride and Prejudice and in TYV his character was the complete opposite. I'm going to marry someone like Prince Albert in TYV.... So yeah, I highly recommend that. Actually I might as well make that my movie recommendation for this week/month/whatever. :]


It seems I'm on a bit of a period film kick! Oh well, I don't mind. I love to see movies where modesty, dignity, and chivalry are praised. Not like we get much of that now :'(

Kate Plus 8 is back on TV starting tonight so it should be interesting to see how that goes. It's been a whole year since the show was on the air (with new eps). I like the older J&K+8 Episodes in the old house where they went caroling and had family activities....but I'm gonna give the new show a try and see how it turns out. I might make some monkey munch to snack on while I watch :P yummy.


Random pic! It's a Mickey Mouse ice cream from Disneyland :P More yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! OMG!! When are you in D-Land?? Luv to meet you! I'll be there sometime this week for a whole day! We should meet up or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to meet you too! But I'm not in the state atm, so I can't be there this week :(

    I might be back at D-Land in August but we're still trying to work out summer plans and everything :)

    ReplyDelete