Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A really neat quote and a few other things...

I was searching random things on the internet...and I came across this page - How do I get to Neverland? Well on that page someone posted a really interesting quote. Here it is:

"Always do your best. Help others. Never be mean. Smile when you are happy. Cry when you are sad. Don't worry. Believe in yourself. Live to live, not to avoid death. Never give in. Learn to ask for help when you need it. Admit it when you are wrong -- right away, and with a smile. Be right without being righteous. Never regret what you have done but always try to do better. Don't live for the moment but let the moment live for you. Appreciate what you have without pining for what you don't have.

If you can do all of this, you will find that you need to do more. Do it. And then you will find you have always lived in Neverland."

I thought it was very sweet, hbu?

I also came across a funny page - How do I get to Narnia? - that had some funny answers. Here are a few of the best answers to the question "how do I get to Narnia?":

- "Try putting the DVD of The Chronicles of Narnia into your television, and whenever the wardrobe shows up, try to literally jump into your television and enter the wardrobe. Good luck, my friend!"

- "Get a magical wardrobe. It works really well, I actually made an appearance in the movie, because I got there. I got to hug Caspian!! :)"

Good for laughs, but I really don't recommend jumping into your television. Eat a brownie instead :).

And....as always...Random pic time!!!!! A pretty pic for you of a hot air balloon.



So...have you ever tried to get to Neverland, or Narnia? Or maybe Middle-Earth? What did you try? Were you successful? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment