Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sunny Days & Smoothies!

I love, love, LOVE sunny weather! It's not all the time we get sunny and warm though, so it's especially nice on days like today when it's in the 70's! As soon as I got home from school I changed into a tank top and shorts, grabbed my sunglasses and iPod and then sat out in the sun for an hour. (I'm trying to get a tan - lol). I LOVE this kind of weather! It reminds me of my best friends :) And Disney.

^^^^^ It's my castle! (^_^) ^^^^^
I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts :) What are some of your favorite things?

My favorite drink to date is (well, a shirley temple) and Jamba Juice's Strawberry Surfrider. Those are insanely amazing. I'm looking for a good knockoff recipe and I want to make them for my fam.

Only two and a half weeks left of school this semester - so excited! I'm taking like one summer class but just because I want to get it over with :) Other than that, I'm FREE!!!!! I'll be working on my Twilight analysis and hopefully seeing my best friend, who lives in another state.

Not much to report today, but I just wanted to say how much I love the sunny, warm weather we have today! <3

Random picture, can't forget it...today its not really random at all :P It's Jessica Biel and Justin T I believe...but I love the weather in the pic! And JT looks like a Jason Mraz wannabe! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment