Thursday, February 11, 2010

20th post! and some of my favorite videos!


Good morning/afternoon/night/sleepytime/whatever time it is where you are!
Above is a photo of my future home :) I wanted to share some 0f my favorite videos with you! Don't you feel loved? You should! Alrighty then, here they are.

- This first video is just about the coolest/cutest video ever. I want to be like that when I'm old! The music is lovely as well.

- This is one of my favorite commercials. I think everyone should be that happy!

- Another lovely little commercial that aired during 2008 I believe. But I think it's very sweet.

- Oh and here are two Clorox commercials with really good music and very imaginative. Pirates & Mermaids.

- Here is one of several Ocean Spray Cranberry commercials. I love the younger guy. :P

There's another that I haven't been able to track down on youtube but in my defense it was an older commercial that was probably out 2007-2008 ish. But I found a photo of the best part in it! It was advertising businesses and whenever it should have showed the building, it showed a humongous version of what the business sold or manufactured! The cupcake is the best. I want to work there.



Random picture! A beautiful rose. I would love to have a rose garden full of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment