Thursday, December 23, 2010

My first college semester!

(READ THE POST BEFORE THIS TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!)

Long story short, I had to take the same high school math class four times because I cheated. Lesson for the kids. The fourth time I went through it was in my senior year, and I passed easily with an A. The next class was the one I had failed with a D in it two years before, so I was pretty nervous. I passed that with a B.

Because I'm not going into a maths, sciences, or engineering major, I don't need to have very many college math classes. I actually only need one, College Algebra. So that was it this semester, my last math class EVER! All my teachers at the college psyched me out for it beforehand. The one dude was all like, "it's the hardest class they offer here, even harder than calculus because they teach you so much in so little time!" and "I know people that have had to retake it 5 times!!!". lol, he really was like that.

Well I took College Algebra this semester and passed with an A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An A in my last math class ever!!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!! A in College Alg, A in French 2, A in Eng Comp, and A in Ballet I/II.

And altogether in my last three semesters in college, I have only one B. The rest of my grades are all A's! Three A's my very first semester, two A's and a B the second semester, and four A's my first Freshman semester! woot woot :P I didn't even think I could get an A in college algebra. And now I'm done with math FOREVER!!!!! lol you must excuse my crazy happiness. Math and I have had an interesting, complicated relationship over the years.

Also this semester I completed all of my math and language cred that I'll need, as well as computer literacy. I think I have 27 college credits now! almost one "full" year.

1 comment:

  1. yaaaay!! >W< I wish i did well in college lol
    i changed my major (again) and have to retake classes T^T I feel your pain. But congrats on success!!

    ReplyDelete