Monday, March 15, 2010

Start at the beginning, and when you come to the end...stop.

Just a favorite quote from the old Disney Alice in Wonderland. :)

Photo post! That means lots to look at...so here we go. Not much of a point to this post but the photos...and they're not really related.....:P

IDK exactly...its an interesting photo.


"Alice in Wonderland" ballet. So it has something to do with the title. I saw this while searching alice on google images for a school project. I didn't really know there was a ballet of AiW, which is weird considering how long I trained in ballet...but anywhoo, below is another photo from the AiW ballet.




These guys, Charming and Dashing, are a renaissance faire attraction/show. I saw them last year and they're really funny. I thought the photo was adorable. That probably made the little Cinderella's day! I'll bet her parents have some cute photos.

^^^ Little girl at a fairy party drinking fairy punch. Very cute. I love her little homemade costume! :)

And as if this post hasn't been random already, it's time for the random picture!
It's Danielle Evans (Dani Evans) from America's Next Top Model. She's my favorite contestant of all time. They had a "falling" fairy tale shoot during her season and she was Snow White, or as she likes to call herself "Snow Black". :)

1 comment:

  1. it must be fun to play the Hatter in the ballet version of Alice in Wonderland. I wonder what it would be like to do a Broadway version of that movie!

    ReplyDelete